GRUPO ON TRAVEL treats data lawfully, loyally and transparently. It only treats those data that are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which it obtains them, and does not treat them for purposes incompatible with those.
Who is responsible for the treatment?
- Identity: HAROBESSA SL hereinafter AGENCIA GRUPO ON TRAVEL
- Professional activity: Travel Agency
- CIF: B04856340
- Postal address: Calle Cesar 15, 6, 24, 04008 Almería
- Telephone: +34 950 93 03 97
- Email: email@example.com
For what purpose do we treat the data?
To access and / or browse the website http://agencia.grupooontravel.com/ it is not necessary to provide any information. The mandatory nature of the answer to the questions that are raised, or of the data requested through the website, is indicated by the incorporation of an asterisk (*) following the question or field of the form. If the required data is not provided, it will not be possible to provide the requested service or functionality.
AGENCIA GRUPO ON TRAVEL does not process data of minors in any case through the web, since it is only allowed the contracting of services to persons of legal age with full capacity to act in legal traffic.
In AGENCIA GRUPO ON TRAVEL we treat the information registered in accordance with the following purposes:
- Clients: the data provided and collected by any of the means or contact channels identified on the website (including emails or phone calls), and those collected through the services of AGENCIA GRUPO ON TRAVEL, are used with the purpose of managing the services contracted by customers, both at a technical level and at an accounting, fiscal and administrative level, and / or to notify them of incidents or any information of interest about their services. For this purpose and in compliance with the tax and data protection regulations, the billing data provided by the customers is checked, consulting the tax administration data quality service, and those data that prove to be inaccurate are rectified.
- Contacts or potential clients: In AGENCIA GRUPO ON TRAVEL we treat the information you provide us with in order to send you advertising related to our products and services by any means (postal, email or telephone), invite you to events that can be organized or solve the queries raised through the different channels.
How long do we keep the data?
In compliance with the principle of limiting the conservation period, the data collected will be treated only and exclusively for the necessary time and for the purposes for which they have been collected at any time.
AGENCIA GRUPO ON TRAVEL has established different retention periods depending on the type of data and the purpose of its treatment. The applicable terms, unless a different term is specified in the General Contract Conditions of the corresponding service, will be:
- Customers: The data will be kept as long as the contractual relationship is maintained, plus an additional maximum term of 5 years after the end of the contract, in application of civil, commercial and fiscal legislation.
- Contacts or potential clients: We will keep your personal information up to 3 years of contact and as long as there is a business relationship with you, or as long as you do not exercise your right to delete, cancel and / or limit the processing of your data.
What is the legitimacy of the processing of your data?
The processing of data by AGENCIA GRUPO ON TRAVEL as responsible for processing is legitimized by:
- Clients: The legal basis for the processing of your data is the execution of a contract. The prospective offer of additional products and services is based on the consent requested, without any withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the contract.
- Contacts or potential clients: The legal basis for the processing of your data is based on the consent that was requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the service contract if it exists.
To which recipients will the data be communicated?
The data we process is only stored in our facilities, or in the facilities of our service providers, all located within the Spanish territory.
- Clients: The data based on the legitimacy of the consent of the interested party and / or the execution of the contract, may be transferred to airlines, maritime and railway companies, other travel agencies, travel wholesalers, insurance companies. Some may involve international data transfers, all of them subject to confidentiality contracts and clauses according to the legally established requirements. In addition, based on legal obligations may be transferred to different financial entities and / or Tax Administration.
- Contacts or potential customers: No data will be transferred to third parties except legal obligation
What are your rights in relation to your data?
You have the right to obtain access to whether or not we are treating personal data that concerns you, to access your personal data, and to request the rectification of inaccurate data or complete incomplete data.
You also have the right to request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. AGENCIA GRUPO ON TRAVEL will proceed to suppress them without delay unless it is necessary to keep them in compliance with a legal obligation, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims. You also have the right to data portability if you deem it appropriate.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will proceed to its blocking and may only be treated for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons based on your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data and AGENCIA GRUPO ON TRAVEL will stop processing them, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
In addition, any interested party will have the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that has legal effects on it or significantly affects it in a similar way.
All these rights can be exercised, at any time by requesting by postal mail addressed to the Legal Department of AGENCIA GRUPO ON TRAVEL, at the following address: Calle Cesar 15, 6, 24, 04008 Almería; Or, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In any case, the request for a copy of the official document that proves the identity of the data holder must be accompanied.
If you consider that you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, competent control authority in the field of data protection, whose contact details are: Calle Jorge Juan, 6 - 28001 Madrid.
The users of the AGENCIA GRUPO ON TRAVEL website and services are responsible for the veracity, timeliness and accuracy of the data they provide to AGENCIA GRUPO ON TRAVEL, considering the data provided by them to be true, current and accurate. AGENCIA GRUPO ON TRAVEL will take the necessary measures to suppress and rectify without delay those data that prove to be inaccurate with respect to the purposes for which they are processed as soon as they have effective knowledge of their inaccuracy.